Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Pleasantville" Wedding :)

Ever been to the Village at Pigeon Lake? What a busy neat little village! Leslie & Travis exchanged their vows outdoors at "Pleasantville" and I don't think they could have asked for a better day. It stopped raining for the day of their wedding, and then started back up the day after I think. :)


This photo pretty much portrays the whole "bride getting ready". The girls reminisced and laughed a lot in a very relaxed atmosphere.


The flowers were amazing! The bride's bouquet had bling!


I love this shot. My only regret is not being able to get to the other side to see the bride's face. :)


It was so nice to have a lot of time between ceremony and reception to take formal portraits, as we got to do some fun shots too.

Congratulations, Leslie & Travis! Thank you for letting me be part of your day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment