Saturday, March 12, 2011

Curtis & Cassidy's Winter Wonderland Wedding

I don't know if it's because I grew up in a small town, but there is something about small town weddings that I absolutely love. I was so thankful that Cassidy and Curtis selected me as their photographer to capture their wedding day memories in Ponoka AB. And! We got fresh snow! :)

After checking in with the bride, I went down to the groom's room to see if I could capture a few photoss. And good timing!  He was already half-dressed.  Anxious? :)


Cassidy's room was a busy place.  It always makes me smile when I'm in the presence of all the love from family and friends before the ceremony.



What a stunning bride, and beautiful bridesmaids! 

The ceremony was help at Moose Hall in Ponoka.  Aside from the icy roads that day, it was actually a beautiful winter day.  Cassidy and Curtis were high school sweeties, and family watched on with smiles as these two exchanged vows.


Off we went outdoors for some winter formal portraits of the bride and groom and their wedding party. 

The location was beautiful.  And with the sun on it's way down, it created some nice lighting towards the end of our formal portraits shoot.  (Can you see the deer on the left side of Curtis?  It stayed for the session, so I tried to include it.)


Moose Hall was beautifully decorated.  (I love how the moose even dressed up for the event.) :)
And I love how more tables came out to make more room for seating.
There were a lot of laughs during the speeches. Well done!


A beautiful winter-wonderland cake, and a candy table!  There was no way anyone's sweet tooth could not be satified. 


Once again, congratulations Cassidy & Curtis.  It was a treat to capture your wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. Patricia,
    These are so beautiful and I love them all! I'm excited that we are going to have all these amazing pictures to always remind us of our wedding day. Right down to the little details and the special moments. Thanks so much!
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete